You will need:
-1 cup HOT water
-1 jar pizza sauce
-garlic powder, pepper, and oregano (optional)
-1 8 oz. bag shredded mozzarella (you can use more if you want)
-grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
-Any toppings that you want!
-butter and flour for kneading your pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 425. Pour jiffy mixes into large bowl. Add 1 cup HOT water, and garlic powder, pepper, and oregano. The directions on the box don't call for these but it adds nice flavor. Mix together and cover with aluminum foil. Store in warm place (on top of oven for instance or in direct sunlight) for five minutes so your dough can rise.
Nice fluffy dough, ready for kneading
2. When the time is up, knead dough on floured piece of wax paper, cutting board, or aluminum. Grease your hands with butter before picking dough up out of the bowl. Knead about 10 times.
3. Start working pizza across the cookie sheet. It TAKES a while...don't get discouraged. It will look like you won't possibly have enough dough for your sheet, but you will. You can pretty much use any size cookie sheet depending on how thick you want your crust. I use whatever one is clean at the moment at my house hehe. Tonight I think I used about a 16x8 in. sheet.
This won't cover this whole pan!!! (Yes it will.)
Keep working the dough! If you accidentally make a hole, just work the dough over it to cover. Keep trying!!
4. Place your naked pizza in the oven for 2-3 minutes. This will help the dough set before you put your sauce on, and keep sauce from making the dough soggy.
5. Sauce her up and add your toppings. You can put whatever you want on your pizza, but this is what I used tonight.
Jalepenos, onion slices, and cut up ham. I put my toppings on BEFORE the cheese so that the cheese has a chance to get all brown and delicious without having a bunch of toppings covering it.
6. Add your cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes!!