Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My must-lust list for Spring

These are the pieces I am dying to have for Spring, but just haven't been able to buy yet!

If I could buy any piece this Spring, it would be a white boyfriend blazer, preferably in breathable linen. I love wearing blazers out at night, since even in the Summer I tend to get cold in air-conditioned restaurants, etc. And in Spring and Summer, my black blazer just isn't cutting it. You can pair a white blazer with pretty much anything, and it's going to look chic.

A cool tie-dye top like this one by Mac and Jac
...because I don't even need the excuse that tie-dye is in right now to wear it!

Printed wedges like these from Eleventh Hour...printed wedges are HUGE this season...some of them are a little off the wall, but since these balance the print with a neutral brown, they would go great with white, or any of the colors in the print.....a great way to dress up a t-shirt/jean shorts combo!

An aqua+purple outfit...like this one from forever21.com
I LOVE this throwback-to-the-eighties color combo for Spring. It sounds wacky, but done right it's fun and elegant!

A maxi dress in a boho print, like this one from Fred Flare
Maxis are so in this season that you even see maxi skirts everywhere!! For trends like this though, (I am assuming I will not be wearing long skirts or dresses that much during the summer) I suggest staying cheap. Splurge on items that you will get a lot of wear out of, and find cheaper items for items like this. This dress is under fifty bucks!!

1 comment:

Economy of Style said...

I definitely see some items that I may need to add to my lust list. First item-that fab white blazer. Wow!