Thursday, March 24, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Here is my outfit of the day!
I wore this to go grocery shopping...it's nice outside but not too warm...
White jeans.......I LOVE wearing white jeans in the Spring/Summer. They're a neutral color, but they're the  BRIGHTEST neutral color!! I also love the color gray for T's and other layers because it's such a versatile color-great in the Fall/Winter paired with darker neutrals or deep jewel-tones, and sophisticated in Spring paired with pinks or aquas (or even a light green...a new color combo that I love). This is a gray stretchy tunic I got from forever21 for under $8.00. I love it because (especially for the price) it is a very thick nice-feeling fabric that doesn't let my bra show through.

This is a couple more pics of the necklaces I made...



No comments: