Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Picture of the day...

Gabriel and I have a very busy morning planned today...every Wednesday is 'story time at the library' and it's mostly toddlers around my son's age so we try to make it, considering it's pretty much the only time he's around other kids. It's always a little scary having to trust your two year old to behave around other kids...but Gabriel usually does pretty good for the most part. We also have to run to wal-mart and the drug store, so since I don't really have time to make a blog this morning I leave you with a pic of the day...I realized that I don't have any pictures on here of my gorgeous husband, so here is one from our wedding day....

Photography by the beautiful and talented Lauren D Rogers, serving the greater North Carolina and Virginia area...

No comments: