Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thrifty finds Thursday!!

Victoria's Secret push-up swimtop for $7.99
If you need some lift (or padding), this is a great bikini top. It is on clearance!!! I had this in black but it was pre-pregnancy and breastfeeding, so it's now wayyy too big. This top will give you lift because of the sturdy band under the cups, but won't have the harsh look or feel of an underwire.
Victoria's Secret ruched bra top for $12.99  
This comes in a few different colors. I LOVE a bra top in the summer, because sometimes it's just way too hot to wear a bra-especially if you're at the beach.
Victoria's Secret Drapey Minidress $29.99
I have loved this dress since they first came out with it-and now it's on clearance!!
New York & Company Silk pants $17.99
 Dressed-up sweatpants? YES!!! These also come in black. I would advise you wear them with booties or heels though, instead of the sandals they have them pictures-I think that makes these look a little too 'genie-like'.
Forever21 Leopard Trapeze Top $11.80

Forever21 Vibrant Ikat Skirt $14.80
 Love!!!
Cascading Ruffle Tank $15.80

I Heart Bow Earrings $4.00

Garden Party Bracelet $4.00
 Okay, so I don't know how long a four dollar charm bracelet would last. But this one from Charlotte Russe is so cute that even if it was just a month or two, it would be worth it.
Contrast Bow Handbag

Tie-Dye Maxi Skirt

No comments: