Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And this is what I got for Mother's Day


                                                                       My boy and I on Mother's Day


A new bb dakota dress!!! Thanks to my husband, who takes some really great hints ; ) I was so happy about how this dress is in person...it is elastic around the bust and just slips on, so it's really comfortable, and I don't have to worry about it falling down. It's also washable, which is awesome!! Not to mention lightweight...because once summer hits our area, I get excited about any day that the temperature drops below 90 degrees. I have been wanting to try something by bb dakota for a long time, and now I can recommend the brand first-hand. My husband actually ordered this from an online boutique that I love: http://www.shopnastygal.com/. They have stuff in a wide price range, and it's all super-cute! Or, if you just want to check out Bb Dakota, you can buy stuff directly from their website as well: http://dakotacollective.com/.

2 comments:

Brooke T said...

It's so cute!!! :)

Kara Soo said...

ah gorgeous dress!!