Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day fashion: Red, white, and Tommy


When I think of what designer captures the very essence of American fashion design, I almost always start thinking about Tommy Hilfiger. His muse is the purely beautiful and subtly sexy all-American girl-next-door. It's not necessarily about California-blond hair and blue eyes (although a little some of that too!) it's more about a non-fussy and classically elegant way of dressing with just a perfect pair of jeans and striped blouse and being the chicest person in the room. Tommy Hilfiger's current selection online and in stores is in my eyes his best yet-with unexpected pops of bright neons, elegantly sparkly embellishments, and his ever-flattering and beautiful silhouettes, I share with you some of my favorite pieces below. The website is even giving you 25% off plus free shipipng today if you spend $200. Check for the discount code on the main page on their website. To check it out, click here.





















All images property of Tommy Hilfiger

And of course, thank you for the men and women who have served and sacrificed for this country. Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Sailor's Sweetheart said...

just wanted to say I love your blog! You definitely make me want to bring out the fashionista inside of myself, haha! And thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

erinj0 said...

I love the lime green skirt! :)