Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pale Pink and Orange Manicure

Here's what my nails are up to:


I used Covergirl 3-in-1 nail polish in Premier Pink and Wet'N'Wild Wild Shine in Sunny Side Up. I love this particular polish that Covergirl makes, it's hard to find though, I ordered this one from Target. I have tried 4 or 5 different brands in search of a pale pink that looks good after 2 coats instead of 4 and this one was better even than Sally Hansen. 
I also got a chance to finally see someone wearing Sally Hansen Shatter in person-my sister Megan. It looks really cool. Hers was the black Shatter over a dark hot pink, and I was surprised by how neat and professional it looks-instead of globby and kinda weird. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I definitely want to now!

Hope everyone's having a great Memorial Day weekend!!! My dad is making homemade ice cream later and I'm pretty excited-I am even trying to finagle the recipe out of him so I can share it on here. The man's very proud of his culinary skills though (which are impressive), so we'll have to see. 

xoxo,

L


No comments: