Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pic of the day: Rush to judgement

I've never seen the allure of the tiny dog trend. It seems like they tend to be yappy and weird-looking. The little dog that freaked me out the most is the chihuahua. I will be honest-if you were the kind of person that had a chihuahua, called it your 'baby', and carried it around with you, I probably would have rolled my eyes. But, my sister brought her mother-in-law's dog over to my Dad's house the other day as a treat to Gabriel, and I was around a chihuahua all night, up close and personal for the first time. And I have to say...I was wrong. I got sucked into the wonder of such a small and loving little lap-lover. It was cute, it was sweet, and I wanted to have a turn holding her too. So, if any of you out there are the Chihuahua, Shih-tzu, Maltese toting type, I judged you and I am sorry. I get it now. Maybe one day I will be a tea-cup toter too.

Here's some pictures of my G baby loving on "Noel". (She was a Christmas gift)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed, I was also once judged people who kept their tea cups on a pedestal. Then I had to live with one that was really sweet, and I then understood.