Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Want it Wednesday

Welcome to my second want it wednesday post-where I show you some amazing stuff I have found in the world of online shopping!!!

From www.anthropologie.com :
 Initial Mugs-so pretty!!!
 This sheet set looks much more beautiful on the website with a better quality pic-I think if I had these sheets I couldn't help but feel happy every time I climb into bed!
Love this cardigan!!

I am in love with this skirt. I looked everywhere for a full pleated skirt last Spring to no avail. Now it seems they are everywhere!!

From www.edressme.com
 This is pretty much one of the most amazing dresses I have ever seen...I love the structure and the print
 Hale Bob shift......I love Hale Bob, they are known for their wild and bright prints, a design aesthetic that is not lost on me!
 More Hale Bob...
Okay, so this is the only affordable dress of the four above...only $68!! I love the off shoulder design. If you like this dress, they also had it in a few other colors!!

From a new AFFORDABLE jewelry site that I love- www.emmastine.com these amazing hammered gold-tone earrings. I love this shape for an earring, because it is extremely flattering to your face


And some earrings from my girl, Rachel Roy from her website www.rachelroy.com (part of her rachel rachel roy collection, which is her affordable stuff-look for the rachel rachel tab)
Her jewelry is FUNKY and beautiful. I highly recommend checking it out.

And finally, from www.piperlime.com

 I absolutely love pairing gold and white together-it's fresh and chic. Tuck the gold and white shirt into the skirt below, and add the beige heels-amazing!!

No comments: