Thursday, June 23, 2011

My own thrifty find-Warning: Super-cute trenchcoat ahead

Hello Everyone : )

For today's Thrifty Thursday, I am going to show you something that I got last week at an AMAZING bargain. I went to Target, and it was torturous because it was one of those times were I didn't have a lot of money with me and they had a TON of cute stuff. It always happens that way. I tried on a bunch of stuff that I really liked, I just didn't really need any of it, and I'm trying to work with what I already have in my closet right now, instead of buying a bunch of new stuff. But then I came across this amazing trench that was actually rain-resistant, and I knew I had to buy it. I have been searching for a really great raincoat for a long time, and I finally got it-for a bargain $24.98. This was only a week ago, and they actually had this coat in multiple sizes-you never know, your local Target might have some in stock-ya know, if you're a raincoat-wearing type of gal too.
This is me mid-raincoat dance. Thanks husband.

No, I'm not nude under my raincoat. But I am wearing embarrassing pj shorts and an old tee. (It was a lounge-around kinda day)

 Now I'm just waiting around for the next day that it rains and I have to run errands or something! lol!

xoxo,

L

No comments: