Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Wishes (3)

Thank you Brooke from Bright Wishes for hosting this link up!! Brooke has a great blog, you should definitely check it out!


Here are my Wednesday Wishes for today...

 -Wish One-
I wish it would stay a cool 80 degrees here this summer. It is almost 100 degrees outside today, and it's pretty miserable.
-Wish Two-
 A piece of Anzie jewelry-this stuff is so beautiful, but currently out of my price range

-Wish Three-
I wish someone would write out my grocery list for tomorrow, and magically have everything on it that I need. Enough said.
-Wish Four-
FABRIC!! I want to sew some projects to bad...I am dying to make a one-shoulder maxi dress in a jersey knit. The problem? Usually it is almost as expensive to buy all the supplies to make something as it is to just buy it! :(
Lovin these fabrics below:
Image via fabric.com
Hope everybody has had a great Wednesday! 

1 comment:

Brooke T said...

That is such pretty fabric and oh my goodness I wish it would cool off too. I took my daughter to the park today and was sweating my butt off!