Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Review

Ok Ladies.......here it is, LashBlast Fusion!
After trying this product, I am going to have to say that it definitely has some qualities about it that I really like. The most appealing aspect of this stuff is that it is very BUILDABLE, meaning that it doesn't dry stiff, allowing you to apply more than one coat without getting the whole spider-eye effect. It's not clumpy, and it gives nice volume and length. All-in-all, I like it : ) That being said, I have to say that the only downside is that this stuff definitely isn't the most dramatic of mascaras out there. If I had a big event or date night and wanted the WOW factor, I would have to use something else.
I would give this mascara a 4 out of 5. I like it, but it's not a product that I would die without. I would definitely recommend this stuff to use as a great day-to-day mascara.

Hope this was helpful!!!


XOXO,

L

No comments: