Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Hello Ladies!
Welcome to our first Thrifty Thursday of July-where I show you my favorite deals around the web!!


I love the black and cobalt combo-this is a very versatile dress for a great price.

Casual Knit Dress-Forever21 $24.80
I am loving this 70's throwback skirt. I would pair this with my long-sleeve bamboo Bliss top and some gold and pearl jewelry!


Scalloped Zig Zag Skirt-Forever21 $22.80
The colors on this are perfect.


Zig Zag Print Scarf-AKIRA $13.52
Love this necklace!


Gold Circle Necklace-AKIRA $18.38
Beautiful

Vero Moda One Shoulder Drape Dress-Asos $31.03 
I think the drape to this top is so pretty : )

Asos Halter Twist Neck Top-Asos $24.13 
I am trying to get my Ma to buy this dress to wear to a wedding. I love the print/colors, and with the right jewelry and shoes, this dress could be super fancy or super casual.

Odette Knit Dress-Target $34.99 
Mark my words-this dress will sell out fast.

Color-blocked Tank Dress-Old Navy $24.94 
This simple tee dress+chunky turquoise necklace=perfection.






 XoXo,

L
Purple tee dress-Target $19.99 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Chevrons are everywhere right now! I'm a sucker for jewelry, particularly bracelets....which is what the gold necklace made me think of. Great finds. :> Thanks for stopping by & saying hello so that I could come by!