Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Outfit of the Day: 60s chic

I LOVE the style of both the 60s and 70s. Er...with exception to certain trends. I bought this dress on my honeymoon to wear to my husband's white coat ceremony when he started pharmacy school. I bought it at Dillards and it's by Antonio Milani, who seems to design a lot of stuff that looks kind of 60-ish.

 Bringing a snack of fresh fruit and veggies to the G baby mid shoot. (Okay, I'm lying...it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
 You should probably know that I absentmindedly make up stupid songs all day and sing them. I don't know why. I want to stop but I can't. This is the 'snack for G baby' song and dance.

         My husband took this while I was still getting ready...but I thought it was a neat shot.
                                                        This is my best attempt at a "60s pose".

XoXo,

L

Linking up with :



(LOVE her...she gives this little pj-wearing stay at home mom a reason to dress up)

pleated poppy

9 comments:

Sarah@totalbassetcase said...

Adorable dress!

No Model Lady said...

Oh I love this dress! So Jackie O chic:)

The Drama Mama said...

L♥VE this look...and you 'do' it well! Just stopping by from the pleated poppy!

My House of L said...

Love the dress!

ChristyB said...

Super cute dress! You look amazing in it.

Susan said...

The very last pic is my favorite.
Very chic.
xo

twogirlstwofriends said...

You look fantastic in that dress!!!

Bobbi said...

That dress is amazing! I agree - Jackie O chic in modern day. Such a great color on your skin tone too :)

{Bobbi}
http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/

Blogger said...

Just received a check for over $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get taking paid surveys at home...

So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.