Sunday, August 14, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Triple Threat

We went to visit my family this weekend in Asheville, NC. I thought we were actually all looking pretty cute today, so my outfit of the day today is of our entire little family.

 Striped top-Old Navy
Boyfriend Jeans-Levis, made myself. Check out my post about how to quickly make your own pair!
Belt-stolen from my husband
Necklace-random surf shop from this summer's beach trip to Emerald Isle
Gladiators-Target
Bangle-Wet Seal
Sunglasses-surf shop
                           Yes, that's a leash in my hand. I be walking my Miles puppy-multitasking, ya'll!

                         The husband always has to get one artsy photo in per shoot.
                             He was trying to deter me from taking his photo. But I am quick and also sneaky. BAM!



                         His mean face. Terrible twos? Say hello to my lil' friend terrible threes.
                                         ( He would later get in trouble for not picking these up.)


XoXo,

L

Momma Go Round

7 comments:

The Sugar Mountain said...

Your boy is adorable! His hair is so blonde! You look fab too:)

April said...

seriously cute...love your shoes!
xoxo

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

you look fab! love that you were walking the dog and modeling at the same time...my puppy is at my feet in all of my outfit posts. your little one is too cute too!

Olivia Grace said...

Beautiful family, you all look great! Your little one is precious!

Jeanine Byers said...

Oh my gosh, what cute pics! I love how you got the picture your hubby didn't want you to take, LOL.

And your little one looks so cute! Ha! "Meet my little friend, terrible threes." I remember those days!

I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

Jeanine
My "Real Momma..." Post

MJ said...

Um, that is a fantastic necklace!! You little guy is too cute and uber stylish ;)

jane said...

so sweet!