Monday, October 17, 2011

Amazing.

There's a blog that I've been meaning to share with you guys for a while, by someone that I actually know *outside the blogging community*, megans.rosee! One of my favorite aspects of her blog are her "Model Monday" posts, where she features a specific fashion model in each post. What I love is that she thinks outside of the box and features gorgeous and interesting models that many of us haven't heard of, so you aren't just seeing pictures or getting info that you already have.
Today her post is about Tara Lynn, one of today's most beautiful PLUS size models. It really is inspiring to see the fashion world recognize that beauty comes in many forms. I strongly urge you to check out today's Model Monday post over at megans.rosee.

xoxo,

L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leah this post made my night! thank you so much, that is so sweet of you! :]