Thursday, October 6, 2011

Girly girl

I always feel happy with myself when I take a piece of clothing of my husband's and use it in an outfit. I am completely in love with the chambray button-down fall staple that is popping up everywhere, but I totally don't own one! Now that I'm pregnant, I feel like a button-down isn't the best investment for me right now, lol. So, this is my compromise.

 I tried to really enjoy wearing this outfit, because I could almost not zip up the skirt at this point. I think this is probably the last time I will be able to wear this skirt in a LONG time!
 Button-down-Stolen from husband
Skirt-Forever21
Tights-Express
Wedges-Target
Earrings-Icing by Claire's
Pearls-all gifted




XoXo,

L

3 comments:

Cerrisse said...

You can pull off anything girl!

A Beautiful Life said...

congratulations on being pregnant!! those shoes are to die for and i love the fact that is your husband's shirt, very creative! :)

Elizabeth {sunny bug} said...

omg...the shoes. I've tried on a similar pair and I had the hardest time putting them back and walking away. I still want them *sigh*