Monday, October 3, 2011

Lately

Lately you are probably not too impressed with my blog. It's cool, I'm not either. Please don't stop following/reading, I swear I am trying to get my camera situation and self back on track. In the meanwhile, here's what I wore to go to the mall with my husband and the G baby this weekend.


Long Sleeve T-shirt-Liz Lange for Target
Leggings-Kmart
Booties-Macy's
Necklace-Walmart
Watch-Guess

Not the most exciting outfit, but I am down to one pair of jeans that I can button, which makes my choices pretty limited : ( I am going to really try to not buy a bunch of maternity clothes since I am planning on this being my last pregnancy, but I'm not totally sure what my best options are at this point, so...leggings.

On a completely unrelated note, here is a picture of my Shiba Inu challenging a large black snake that came right in our front yard to a duel.

 You know how people always say to kids, "they're more afraid of you than you are of them?" I think it's a load. This snake came right up to us, here is my foot (in tights, lol), there is the snake.
                                          Came right up and slithered along our front porch. I think it was around 5', but the first Spring we lived here we had a 7-8 footer frequent our back patio. I'm not a huge fan of snakes being in the yard where my son plays, but I am less of a fan of mice in the house, which is pretty common in a large farmhouse out in the country like ours. So I'm pretty ok with a black snake or two patrolling the perimeter. So far I haven't seen any poisonous snakes in our area.

I also have a question for you moms out there...since I've been pregnant, I've been making homemade chocolate chip cookies on the regular. Of course I let the G baby have one too, but every time he gets a stomachache. I can't figure out why one cookie would hurt his stomach.
And he's had all of the ingredients before, to my knowledge. Chocolate, sugar, flour, butter-all things he's eaten before. Is it possible that one homemade cookie is just too rich for a three-year-old tummy? Anyone have a similar experience?!?

6 comments:

Christa Cox said...

you are so gorgeous i cant even stand it!

Cerrisse said...

Love the leggings and boots. I can't pull of leggings sadly :(

Natasha said...

I agree with Christa- you are one hott momma!

Leah Beamon said...

Thanks girls! Cerrisse-it IS hard to find tops long enough to wear with leggings...this one was flirting with the line of being a tad too short to wear with them-I don't think leggings are substitutes for pants, you need a dress or tunic, definitely. I think with a long enough top, you could definitely rock some-black on the legs is very flattering!

Jamie said...

HOTTIE. your supreme level of hotness makes up for whatever you think your blog is lacking. I don't even change out of pajamas half the time :/

his little lady said...

aw, i would be freaking out about that snake! loving the look with the leggings girl!
xo TJ